1.Thank the blogger who gave you the award.
As a new blogger I am very touched that anyone would nominate me as an inspiring blogger. So my heart is overflowing with gratitude to Lil Red Writing Hood. I appreciate the time you spend to read my words and find inspiration from them. A great part of my inspiration and desire to continue to blog is watching other’s blog so truthfully. I have felt a kindred spirit with many bloggers and the words of Lil Red Writing Hood and others resonate within me.
2. Tell 7 things about you that have not come up in your blog.
- I have spent over 30 years in healthcare as a nurse in many capacities. I have had the great honor of holding and helping children and adults through illness and as they have transition from this plane to the next. I loved many of my roles and have felt blessed to have these experiences.
- I now have a Medical Hypnosis Practice where I work with people who seek to align with their higher self for mind body healing. You can check out my website at www.healthempowerment.me
- My first book is coming out later this month. “Of Musk and Lilac: A dog’s tale.” Is a short story that will be sold to raise funds for an animal non-profit called Quessa’s Gift. This non-profit will support dog rescues and pay for the medical and behavioral rehab of abused dogs.
- I am an Animal lover! My first dog was a golden retriever named, Guinness. He lived a very blessed life until he was 13 years of age. My last dog Quessa, was rescued after living in an abusive home. She had fear aggression and after 5 years I put her down after an unprovoked attack. I loved her deeply and the book and non-profit will be a demonstration of the pure beauty and love of her spirit.
- I am presently writing a murder mystery and have a medical murder mystery in the works.
- I love to ride motorcycles. While I am now in between bikes I look forward to getting my next bike. My favorite color for my bike is purple.
- I love my Garden and Pond. It is a wonderful place to meditate and to enjoy life and to just relax.
3. Pass this on to 7 other blogs you find inspiring and explain why.
- meirozavian.wordpress.com – Meiro is a very insightful blogger. Reading her blog has helped me look deep within myself honestly and sometimes with raw emotions.
- soumyav.wordpress.com - This blog is a very delightful and energized blog. The poetry is like music and very inspiring.
- Eof737.wordpress.com – This blog is very engaging. I find myself drawn into the interesting post. It is light hearted and upbeat.
- James369.wordpress.com - I admire James writing and how his thoughts flow. He is deep and introspective and delivers a message flawlessly.
- greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com – This is a neat site that is enjoyable to read and insightful. I always enjoy the dialog and use of words and thoughts of others.
- Ladybluerose.wordpress.com –beautiful poetry.
- Justsimplyinlove.wordpress.com a must visit blog, beautiful poetry, I am captivated.
All these blogs have great graphics and I aspire to develop my blog to the same level of excellence and beauty.
On March 15th I started my blog and since my world has opened up due to the great insights, writings, poems, art and music shared by these terrific bloggers. Thank you very much for touching my life and heart.